Revisiting my goals for March 2018.
- Read 2 books: Mere Christianity and The Power of a Praying Parent (but I'm about to finish "God of the Impossible" book)
- Catch up on my chronological Bible reading. (25% 😐. But I started catching up. Still working on this)
Continue to attend Bible study in CCF Novaliches. Make it a habit to do quick devotion in the morning and before we sleep.(75% - upon my personal evaluation) Pray for who God wants me to disciple (2 people).(I have the names in my heart.)
- Formulate Alejandrino's family values. (started but not yet done)
- Make the Holy Week productive and spiritual. (I was supposed to volunteer in True Life Retreat but they already have enough facilitators. Hence, it was still productive because I manged our small business and had a lot of quiet time to meditate and read a book. Plus, my father-in-law arrived and we did a general cleaning in the house)
Figure something special for Chloe's 8th birthday.(I already discussed this with Chloe that we won't have celebration this year. We will just go to church -- Resurrection Sunday, and thank God for adding year to her life.)
- Post Esquire's tarpaulin in our store. (Nah. Coz I don't know where to put it.)
Think of Em's Ukay-Ukay marketing strategy like live selling in FB groups.(I was able to do few live selling this month. However, I had difficulty going live on the latter part of March. probably because of weak signal or other factors.)
April 2018 Goals
- Attend Resurrection Sunday. Be in the church literally.
- Continue my chronological Bible reading.
- Finish formulating Alejandrino values.
- Attend church. Be physically and spiritually there.
- Finish God of the Impossible book.
- Facilitate Life Goals in Kinesio.
- Move to the other room.
- Have a simple birthday celebration on Chloe's 8th birthday.
- Let Chloe sleep in a separate room.
- Enroll Chloe in a summer program.
- Thank God on my 31st birthday.
What are your goals this month? Mind sharing?