Imagine, 2015 pa yung last post ko regarding goals. Yan ang 15 in 2015.
15 in 2015
Disciple at least 2 persons.
12 dates in 12 months.
Experience 2Go ship.
Attend to my medical needs.
Learn more recipes that I can serve on holidays.
Travel solo a-la Eat, Pray and Love.
Volunteer/ministry or charity works.
Add highlights to my hair.
So I think, I still want to do those unaccomplished things on that list.
But I will add some important items which I really want to achieve this year.
18 in 2018
- Join a Dgroup.
- Be spiritually equipped.
- Disciple at least 2 people.
- Formulate Alejandrino's family values.
- Attend marriage retreat or seminar.
- Volunteer in church.
- Date once a month.
- Plan our 10th wedding anniversary in 2019.
- Dispose unused clothes and other things.
- Revisit Pretty and Momcy in Baguio.
- Enroll Chloe in any productive activity
- Reconnect with my siblings.
- Backpack or visit the province.
- Survive Em's Ukay-ukay.
- Create new business.
- Maintain my current weight (115 lbs.).
- Add highlights to my hair.
I'll come here from time to time to check my progress.
What are your goals in 2018? Mind sharing?