Thursday, March 3, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Bianca

Hi everyone. Today, I'll share some of my throwback pictures with one of my BFFs. Her name is Regina Bianca Oro-Rallos. Our friends call her Bianca, Biankee or Bianx. I call her "Bru". She was my classmate when we were in 4th year high school. We were part of the cheerleaders of our alma mater. We became close because we used to practice everyday for a cheering competition. She was one of the best dancers. Nagka-cartwheel ant nagi-split sa ere. O diba. Siya na!

Most of you know that I resigned last December 2015. I've been a SAHM for almost 3 months now. Just last week, Bianca recommended me to her manager. I applied and I passed. In short, we'll be working together in the same team. Our paths have crossed again.  

May 2009, we had a reunion.









May 2009 - I got married and she was there to help me. Siya ang nagkulot sakin at make up. Haha :)





2009 - bonding moments





December 2009 - Christmas Party (I was pregnant.)



2010 - Dinadalaw niya ako nung buntis ako. Dinadalan ako ng donuts at softdrinks. Haha. Gusto ata ako pahirapan manganak.




May 2010 - Highschool Reunion




2010 - she got married



One day, she saw Momcy and Pretty at Trinoma. I found this pic.


This pic was taken during our cheering days in highschool.

Cheering days
Eto, hindi na masyadong throwback kasi last week lang 'to.

This was taken after my interview. We had lunch with our manager.


I was introduced to the team the day after.


Last Monday, I was on training and she checked on me.


Tuesday, we had breakfast meeting.


Looking forward to more days working with her. Love you, Bru!










No comments:

Post a Comment