Monday, March 21, 2016

Friday Favorites: Week 11 of 2016

Monday, we met our new Area Head Manager. She's known for being strict but she's cool.


Then, we had snacks afterwards.


Tuesday, we had our town hall meeting held in our head office in Makati. The meeting is all about the joint venture of Allianz and PNB Life. As of 2014, it is the world's largest insurance company according to Wikipedia. This is good.


We had lunch in Adobo Connection. I had Chicken Adobo sa Gata. It was sour and I still prefer the sweet & spicy version of adobo.
Source
Wednesday, our manager introduced us (newbies) to our branch. I met my Branch Manager. Excited and nervous at the same time. 


We had lunch at Shakey's.

Source
Source
Thursday, my manger flew to Korea with her family. I joined Bianca to observe how she handles her daily tasks.


Her manger bought an ice cream for the team. It's a homemade avocado ice cream from UP Shopping Center.

Source
Friday, I brought Chloe to Fairview. She took her special exams.


I visited my goddaughter while Chloe was in school.


I'll tell you soon about our last weekend.

Take care!



1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a promising job, sis. At tulo laway ko sa homemade avocado ice cream! Malapit na magbunga yung avocado tree ni FIL, can't wait to make my own like what I did last year. :)

    ReplyDelete