Thursday, March 17, 2016

Friday Favorites: Week 10 of 2016

Monday, my shawarma craving was satisfied.


Duz has Shawarma Rice.


I posted a review of Master's Shawarma Station in 2014. In fairnes, masarap pa rin.




We stayed at my in-laws' place the whole week. 

Tuesday night, nag-haw kame ng pusit. I don't really eat squid but this time nasarapan ako.



I had a training from March 8 - 10 at the head office in Makati. I had to wake up at 4 am and leave the house at 5 am just to make sure I won't be late. 

College pa ata ako nung sumasakay ako ng MRT. Pag naghahanap ako ng work, sinisiguro ko na yung pagtatrabahuan ko ay hindi ko kakailanganin sumakay ng MRT. Dahil graveyard shift ako for the past 7 years, hindi ko na na-experience ang pumila at makipagsiksikan sa MRT. But, last week was a tough one.

MRT - Papasok kang dyosa. Lalabas kang mandirigma. Haha! Ganyan.

During our training, we had free meals. Nice. Tipid.



HJere are some pictures taken during our 3-day training. Most of my batchmates are from the province. Naka-stay sila sa hotel in Makati. 3 lang kame residing here in Manila.





Training completed. This is an eye-opener for me. I've learned a lot.

My personal realization (from an article).

What does the Bible say about managing money? The answer can be summarized with a single word—wisdom. We are to be wise with our money. We are to save money, but not hoard it. We are to spend money, but with discretion and control. We are to give back to the Lord, joyfully and sacrificially. We are to use our money to help others, but with discernment and the guidance of God’s Spirit. It is not wrong to be rich, but it is wrong to love money. It is not wrong to be poor, but it is wrong to waste money on trivial things. The Bible’s consistent message on managing money is to be wise. 


Friday, nag-retake ako ng exam. Thank God, I passed. 

I believe it's You Lord & Your love & favor not because of my own knowledge that I passed the licensing exams. Thank you for your faithfulness Lord! All the glory, honor & praises belong to You alone.❤


After the exam, nagpa-medical ako. I tried Jollibee's Banana Langka Sundae. Masarap naman pero mas gusto ko pa rin yung Peach Mango Sundae and ChocoNut Sundae.

Source
I bought our lil tyke cotton candy.

Cotton candy is like childhood, the best and brightest moments you wish could have lasted forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment