Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Week 51

Happy Hump Day! 

This is a late post. Andame kong backlogs kaya babawasan ko na.

Last December 18, Chloe and I went to my cousin's house. It was her daughter's 4th birthday.



I got a kiss from the little girl.


Chloe and Thea had a good time playing around.


Saturday morning, Chloe celebrated their Christmas party at school.


Meet Alfaro, her new best friend.



Pout!



It was a potluck.


Saturday night, Chloe and I went to Fairview Terraces to see Alden. He was there to promote My Bebe Love movie.

The little kid enjoyed it despite the big crowds.


So the mom :)

Sunday morning, we were preparing to go to church when Duz suddenly decided to visit his mom and siblings. Of course, I said yes. 

We bought a cake from Merced Bakehouse.


And finally, we met them again after more than a year.


Sunday afternoon, I spent time with my kumareng Jovie. She's from Palawan and just visited Manila so I took the chance to bond with her.


That's it! 




1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, sis and family! San ang Merced Bakehouse? Parang ang sarap ng mga cakes nila. :)

    ReplyDelete