Monday, December 14, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Week 50

Happy Monday friends!

Last weekend was spent with friends, family and relatives.

Last Friday night, I visited Eve and my goddaughter - Miracle.



Chloe and Mira played while the mommies were catching up.


Saturday morning, Chloe and I went to Marikina.


It was Pretty's Family Day in school.






After the school event, Pretty and her groupmates practiced their song and dance number at home.


Before dinner, I helped Momcy prepared Baked Mixed Vegetables with Bacon and Cheese.



Here's the finished product.


I love my mom's simple recipe. It was divine!

Chloe and I spent the night in Marikina.

Sunday morning was spent with my girls over a cup of coffee.



Just before Duz picked us up, I colored my mom's hair. Nagtitipid. Ayaw magpunta ng salon. Haha. Sabi ko, next time, siya naman mag-kulay ng buhok ko.


The kids got entertained with The Little Prince movie. They loved it.


Since Duz picked us up in Marikina, I was ale to bring home some of my stuffs left in Momcy's house. As soon as we got home, Chloe and I took a quick shower and changed clothes. Afterwards, we went to my cousins place in San Jose Del Monte.


Chloe spent the afternoon playing with her cousin, Thea.


Sunday night was spent chit-chatting with Duz. Monday morning got us back to our daily routine.

How did your weekend go, friends?




No comments:

Post a Comment