Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Baked Mixed Vegetables with Bacon and Cheese

Happy rainy Tuesday!

Today, I'll share my mom's simple recipe of Baked Mixed Vegetables with Bacon and Cheese.

Short kwento muna. When I was 10 years old, during our church anniversary, I ate a lot of mixed vegetables. Na-empacho ako. After that, ayoko na ng mixed vegetables. Not until I tasted this special recipe last Saturday.

Ingredients:
1 pack - Frozen vegetables (pre-packed) - carrots, corn and green peas
1 can - Cream of mushroom
onion
garlic
butter
bacon
cheese

Cooking procedure:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Fry bacon. Set aside.
Saute garlic and onion. Add butter.
Saute the vegetables (carrots, green peas and corn). Add cream of mushroom.Cook for few minutes or until just half cooked. Remove from wok. Transfer to baking pan.
Grate cheese on top and add fried bacon.
Bake for 5 minutes. 
Serve and enjoy this yummy meal! 







No comments:

Post a Comment