Sunday, December 6, 2015

Review: Jump N Fun

As per my previous post, our company rented inflatables from Jump N Fun. Here's my quick review.



Thumbs Up:
The crew arrived on time.
The lady who assisted us in the photo booth was nice and professional.

Thumbs Down:
Personally, I think the packages they offer are a bit pricey.
The inflatables look photogenic but actually, they look shabby.
The facilitators are not really helpful. They had difficulty in communicating the mechanics.

Here's my verdict:
It was fun but personally, I would not spend so much money if this is for a birthday party. For company events, it's a good try just to experience it. I don't think it's interactive that much because there are only 2 or 3 players needed per team, per round. Nothing spectacular.

M’s RATINGS
:O
 (gasp! that’s just horrible!)
:(
 (sappy and crappy)
:|
 (meh. next please!)
:)
 (yay! on your way to awesomeness!)
:D
 (expect more of me soon!)  


OVERALL RATING – :| 

Date we rented the inflatables: Nov/21/2015 (Saturday) from 7:00 am - 11:00 am 

Jump N Fun contact information:
  • United Hills Village, Paranaque City
  • 0917-532-1703
  • inquiry@jump-n-fun.com.ph
  • 966-2411
  • skype_id

Website
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment