Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 51 (with videos)

Happy Friday!


This week flew by so fast. 2 days walang pasok sila Chloe, tapos exams nila yesterday and today. Anyway, here's my short random list.

I saw this on FB. Cupcakes yan. Ang galing. I wish I can do something like this for my girls. I'm sure they would love it.


This one naman, gusto ko ipagawa. Yellow is my favorite color. Bet ko ang bahay na may magandang curtains.


Have you seen Masungi Georeserve going viral online? I wanna visit it. Tanay Rizal? Malapit lang yan sa Metro Manila.

masungi georeserve
Source
Eto, nakakarelate ako. Haha. Wala akong napanood na Star Wars movie.

But this week, we've watched the following movies: Hotel Transylvania 2, Pan, The Martian. I loved them all.






I will leave you with this great video. Galing.


Have a great weekend guys. 7 days to go, Christmas na!


No comments:

Post a Comment