Sunday, November 22, 2015

Life Lately

Hey friends! It’s been a while, huh?  I hate to be that blogger that’s always like 'OMG sorry I went so MIA', but…seriously – sorry 😉 I knew the past few weeks were going to be a bit crazy for me, but I didn’t anticipate that I wouldn’t be able to squeeze blog posts in.

Honestly, I'm the type of blogger who doesn't post when I'm struggling. Struggling in life (in general). So if I'm going through some life's challenges and trials, I don't blog; I write everything in my private online journal. Why? I just don't want people to read my rants. Though I sometimes share bits and pieces of my hardships in life, I don't like negative vibes to stay here in my blogosphere.

God is moving in my family, work and personal life. I have been praying for something for a long time now. I got into an unfavorable circumstances and I felt like I'm being attacked in every corner.

But here are my realizations:







''















As I enter this new season of my life, I'm excited for what God has in store for me.

Hope this post inspires you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment