Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 42

#LatePost

Pero ihahabol ka na rin para hindi madagdag sa backlogs ko.

Last week, I tried few things for the first time. Oh boy, I loved them!

JOLLIBEE PEACH MANGO PIE
Peach Mango Sundae (P29)

Why just now Jollibee? Why just now? The New Peach Mango Sundae is 100% fantastic. If you’re a fan of the Peach Mango Pie, a well-loved Jollibee classic (like me), you’ll adore this. 

Bonchon Ko-Yo: Blueberry Torte (P75)
A friend said Ko-Yo is a contraction of Korean Yogurt.  I'm still dreaming of trying the Bannoffee Pie Ko-Yo and Mango Sansrival Ko-Yo.
Chicken Sandwich Box (P155)
 
I liked the oatmeal bun; it sounds healthy. Haha. This burger was quite big. I only consumed half of it.

Have you tried any of these?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment