Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Momcy & Pretty Visited


Friday was Chloe's last day of exams. Finally, it's over - for now. Haha.



Saturday, Momcy and Pretty went to Technohub. They waited for me and I was so surprised to see them. I brought them to our house in Fairview. It was their first time in our new place. I helped them with Pretty's overwhelming projects and assignments.

Duz cooked Chicken Dinakdakan and my mom was impressed. She asked for the recipe. Brownie points for Alejandrino!


We went to Fairview Terraces after lunch. The kids enjoyed the short time they had and it's really lovely to see them together.






I was one happy momma that day.



While the kids were playing, Momcy and I went around the mall.









After buying the things we need, Momcy and Pretty went home around 3 pm. I bought some chips because I was thinking of our movie night. I'm so into spicy chips. Black is love!




Well, movie night didn't happen. I slept almost the whole Sunday. I just watched Grace Unplugged.

Grace Trey is the ideal Christian teen who is also a phenomenal singer. But at the tender age of eighteen, after she gets the music break of a lifetime and is thrust into the "real world" - her faith is put to the test.

via



After hibernation, I was wide awake on Monday at 2 am.

So I watched Para sa Hopeless Romantic while having coffee and our 2nd batch of homemade avocado ice cream. By the way, it tastes better.

A student writer struggles to find a happy ending for her romantic story when her own real life romance falls apart.

via

Lastly, I watched The Longest Ride.

After an automobile crash, the lives of a young couple intertwine with a much older man, as he reflects back on a past love. 

via


I wasn't so productive this weekend but that's totally fine. Hope you had a great weekend.

Stay blessed!




8 comments:

  1. That's what I would like to do every weekends, watch movies! But weekends is my time to bawi some sleeping hehehe.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pag weekends, naghihibernate muna ako sis, tapos movie marathon :)

      Delete
  2. I want one of those aprons! And that chicken dinakdakan looks delish! Recipe naman dyan. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maganda yung mga aprons sis. Sa Tickles yan. Mejo pricey lang. I'll share Chicken Dinakdakan's recipe soon :) Almost the same lng ng ordinary dinakdakan. Strips fried chicken lang ang ginamit.

      Delete
  3. Chicken dinakdakan looks pretty much like sisig. Haven't tried that yet. Masarap siguro, huh.

    PS. Thanks for visiting my blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's almost the same as sisig. Ang difference lang, walang liver spread. Thank you for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Parang masarap nga yung chicken dinakdakan sis! Share mo nman ang recipe. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post Chicken Dinakdakan's recipe soon. Almost the same lang ng ordinary dinakdakan recipe you'll find online, chicken strips lang ginamit namen. Thank's for dropping by!

      Delete