Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Flaming Frank's

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you had a great weekend.


Saturday night, Duz made refrigerated cake. This has remained a long time favorite.



Sunday morning, we attended the 9 am service.


After church service, we ate at Flaming Frank's at Robinson's Novaliches. Recently, the mall is undergoing a major renovation and expansion against Ayala Malls' Fairview Terraces and SM Prime Holdings' SM City Fairview. The said expansion (Food Court, Trade Hall, and al-fresco dining setup) was opened on May 29, 2015. 


The Food Court has few stalls and one of those is Flaming Frank's. 


Prices are very affordable. 


Pasta + chicken + iced tea = P69
Extra pasta (for Chloe) = P35


We ordered 2 Pasta-Chicken Combo. One for me and the other for Duz.

He ordered one extra rice for P15


Total bill is P188. Compared to other fast food establishments, price here is dirt cheap.


The food at Flaming Frank's appears simple but the flavors have remarkable depth. Flaming Frank's is known best for its pasta and chicken. 

By the way, I love mustard and I'm glad they have it as condiments.


Ready, set, eat!




As you know, we don't eat out very often but maybe once a month is fine as long as it's worth it.





When I see another mom with her screaming toddler in the mall, I always want to give her a hug and a piece of chocolate --- because I've been there. Haha.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Tantrums?

But thank God, Chloe's tantrums are now more controllable.

We went inside a store to check the prices of some kitchen tools that Duz is planning to buy.





As always, we went inside the Japan Home Center. I was tempted to buy this.


But I decided to buy Chloe's immediate needs.


Kwento... Yung black shoes ni Chloe for school ay naiwan sa Marikina (kina Momcy) so we need to buy a new pair.

Pagdating namen sa bahay, nilabas ni Chloe yung sapatos na binili namen.

Chloe: Hala Momi, mag-kaiba yung shoes.

Pagtingin ko parang may mali nga. Haha.
P199
Buti na lang hindi masyadong halata kapag suot na.


Monday morning, I checked the results of Chloe's Mastery Test.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Results.... I'm glad Chloe did pretty well. Hindi perfect lahat pero it's okay. Maraming room for improvement :)

She did pretty well. Hindi lahat perfect scores, madami pang room for improvement but I'm still happy with the results.

It was a gloomy Monday.


Duz and I went to Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center while Chloe was in school. I had to see my doctor because of my aching rib cage. Buti na lang hindi naman malala.

I didn't watch any movie this weekend. I slept most of the time to recharge. 

How was your weekend?



4 comments:

  1. Turuan ko kaya magluto ang asawa ko, parang ang sarap sa pakiramdam pag tayong babae ang lulutuan ng mga mister natin. Haha. Sana magkaroon ng Flaming Franks sa SM Manila. Parang ang sarap ng order nyo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gurl, try mo turuan si mister ng basic cooking. He's lucky kasi magaling ka magluto :)

      Delete
  2. We're not much on eating out either but once a month is not bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, once a month is fine as long as it's sulit! =)

      Delete