Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 34

Happy Friday! Here's my random list for this week.

We went to Laguna last Monday. I'll share more bout it in a separate post. It's definitely my FAVORITE day this week.




This whole week, we stayed in Marikina with Momcy and Pretty. 

I saw this letter inside my bag. 


Pretty listed her assignments. She asked my help in doing some research but she inserted touching message. Her words written at the back of that paper are very strong and full of love and gratitude. My FAVORITE feeling as a mom.

Chloe was absent the whole week. In the mean time, she's working on her old books. Momcy is making sure Chloe practices writing. Not her FAVORITE thing but she complies naman. Haha.


I've been helping Pretty on her assignments.


Grabe sa school nila, araw-araw ang assignments. Minsan ang assignment nila lumelevel sa project. Kalerkei.


Momcy told something about "No Homework Policy". Some schools apply that. I researched about it and I'll tell you more about it next time.

For the past few days, I go on my lunch break alone. I stayed in Technohub. That's my FAVORITE place. Nag-papa-hangin at nag-mumuni-muni lang ako. This picture doesn't give justice.


So, I checked IG. Photo credits to the owner.

Instagram media by christen_bangs - #technohub #quezoncity #manila #lunchtime
via
Instagram media by erinvirginia07 - Nice night here. #technohub
via
It's nice to spend the night there. Nakaka-relax. Uupo lang ako diyan and have my quiet time. After an hour, balik ulit sa work. At least, recharged ako somehow. 

Nung isang araw, sobrang stressed ako. I was late for the 4th time this August. Natanggalan ako ng Attendance Incentive. Tapos may client pa ako na super difficult to handle and because of him mukhang matatanggalan pa ako ng Performance Bonus for this month. Nagkasabay-sabay. I was emotional so I ran to our "sleeping quarters". I cried, drenched in my own tears.... Nung medyo gumaan na pakiramdam ko, I went back to work.


That's life. I realized, I need to be more resilient.

"She's a bit wounded but still alive. Several attempts to destroy a Queen but she still survives.” - r.h. Sin.

Anyway, Chloe's a fan of the FAVORITE love team today - #AlDub.


Yan ang pampa-good vibes namen. :)

How's your week? How do you handle stress?

Anong pampa-good vibes niyo?

Btw, happy long weekend!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment