Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 33

A lot has happened recently that's why I wasn't able to publish my Friday Favorite and Weekend Wrap Up posts. 

Anyway, here's my random list last week.

I like curling my hair but I don't like using heat curlers.



Guess what? I've found a solution.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Pampusod na, no heat curls pa.

I bought it for P25 only. So sulit. Before I go to bed, pinupusod ko lang yung buhok ko. Pag-gising ko, curly na. I use hair spray para tumagal ang kulot.  

I also bought Chloe a new head band (P18) but she doesn't like to wear it.

Masakit daw kasi tusok-tusok.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Chloe's headband

After few years, I've got the chance to visit one of my FAVORITE stores - Papemelroti. I bought this journal for P39.

Instagram media by joe.gina.winston - Wake Up and Be Awesome the Time is Now.😃#notebok #papemelroti #vscocam #vsco
via
While in the mall, I saw this tent and outdoor table & chairs. I showed Chloe this picture and she definitely loved it. #WishList

Instagram media by iloveduz - Gusto daw ni Chloe niyan...


Sabi ko mag-aral siya mabuti para bilin namen yan :)

Instagram media by iloveduz - Last week... Doing her assignment.

Duz bought a kilo of chicken skin. Madalas, yan ang inuulam niya. Hello cholesterol!

Instagram media by iloveduz - Carb quota! Hello chicken skin....


When I'm at work naman, I eat Goldilocks eggpie almost every day. It's my FAVORITE comfort food, lalo na kapag stressed sa trabaho.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Eggpie everyday. Yan ang kinakain ko sa office.
P30


There were days last week when we experienced thunderstorms. We cooked Nilagang Baboy. Pampainit sa malamig na panahon.

Instagram media by iloveduz - Pork Nilaga

That's it, pansit!

I have a lot of kwentos. I'm a bit hesitant to share it but I guess it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment