Saturday, August 8, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 32

Happy weekend guys. This post wasn't publish on time but here's my random list.

Lunch treat c/o Yentl. They are my FAVORITE ladies in the workplace. 1 hour lunch break was never enough for our accountability and fellowship but still, I'm glad I was able to catch up with my sisters in Christ.


Tuesday, I went to QC hall to get my Police Clearance. I needed it for my PAG-IBIG loan application. I don't have any valid ID except for my company ID. I decided to get Police Clearance because I thought it was cheaper than other government IDs. I paid a total of P250. P100 for the clearance itself (paper copy) and P150 for the ID. The clearance is valid for 6 months while the ID is for 1 year.


I hate the process of getting any government IDs. It's definitely not my FAVORITE. Kaya nga wala akong ma-present na ID kapag kelangan but I realize its importance. I hope I can renew my passport this year.

While inside the Quezon City Hall, I found a vendor selling school materials. Here's my loot.

Crayons (P35)



6 in 1 Write & Erase (P75)


What's inside?







Extra White Board Markers (P20)


Coloring/Sticker Book (P20)




Chloe loved everything, definitely her FAVORITES.

This past week, we've been eating out. Kapag tinamad magluto, pinupuntahan namen yung mga FAVORITE eateries near our place.






We enjoy eating in carinderias because price is cheap and it's so sulit. P100 can go a long way. If  the place is clean, the food is delectable and service is great, binabalik-balikan namen yan.

Here's my FAVORITE photo of Pretty (my eldest) and Marco (my nephew.


Photo was taken by my brother.

Here's my FAVORITE commercial. Nakaka-touch.



"Minsan lang sila bata. Sabayan mo na!"

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Stay blessed!






2 comments:

  1. Awww... I saw that commercial to when I was riding the bus going home at maluha luha ako. Sakto pa kasi boy yung anak eh naalala ko si Jami ko! Huhuh! Anyway, you should have all government ids kasi it's important nga. I had my passport before I got pregnant hoping makapag out of the country pero nabuntis na ako so tengga passport ko till now hahaha I just got one for Jami hoping next year we could afford travelling na. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, at least ready na kayo ni Jami to travel,.... budget na lang ang paghahandaan. Yung commercial, perfect for mom and son.

      Delete