Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 31 (with videos)

Happy Friday!

Here's my random list.

#AlDub's weeksary - FAVORITE love team... haha.. lakas maka-teenager! Nasa Brgy. Bagbag sila today. Dun ako lumaki pero dito na kame sa Fairview nakatira ngayon. Sayang! Pag napadpad sila dito, sigurado makikigulo ako. Haha.



Finally, Duz updated his resume - my FAVORITE move this week ;)

Help me in prayers. If God's will, may Duz get a job near our house. Para makatulong na sa mga gastusin, hehe :)


Current FAVOITE fruit - avocado!!!! Pinakyaw ni Duz yung mga huling bunga ng puno sa loob ng compound namen. He got almost 6 kilos for only P100. Good deal! Hinahantay lang namen mahinog.



My FAVORITE simple hairstyle for Chloe.


I've been wanting to pray in a more meaningful way for Duz and this daily guide has been my FAVOITE tool.
via


I saw this post on FB and it really inspired me. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called!



Here is way to remind us how to think before you speak.



FAVORITE best dressed women of SONA 2015 - from ABS-CBN.





Fashion blogger Sadia from New Zealand made a chart for shoes – a visual shoe dictionary. Have a look! Which ones are your favourite? And how many shoes are lined up in your closet?



To cap off, here are my FAVORITE videos taken this week.





Happy weekend guys. Stay blessed!




2 comments:

  1. Hindi ko napanuod yang episode na yan nila #AlDub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nung Thursday yan sis. Every Thursday weeksary nila. Meron sa YouTube. Hehe...

      Delete