Saturday, June 27, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 26 (with Video)

Happy weekend guys!

My FAVORITE accessory this week is my leopard earrings. You know, I'm obsessed with animal prints.

 
Monday, Chloe was excited to go to school. I love it whenever she shares her experiences and new learning every time she comes home.
 

 
Tuesday, it's the time of the year again when we do our Annual Physical Exam at work. It's definitely not my FAVORITE. Injection, stool collection, etc.... Urgh!
 
 
On the other hand, I'm glad that our company takes this seriously to make sure that all employees are fit to work.
 

Lately, I've been eating my FAVORITE - binatog with Chloe. It brings back a lot of childhood memories.

 
 
Chloe started having fever on Wednesday. Her dad prepared mixed fruits for her. Bananas and pineapples!!! Those are Chloe's FAVORITE fruits.
 
 
Thursday, we had a celebration at work. The event was held in Microtel by Wyndham - UP Technohub.
 
 
Here are my FAVORITE photos.
 

 
 

 
And my FAVORITE team with the big bosses.
 


My favorite hors-d'oeuvre that night.
 

 
Friday, we went to SM Hypermarket - Fairview. Chloe still rides on her FAVORITE grocery cart whenever we run errands. But why are you sad?
 
 
FAVORITE time is doing our grocery shopping early in the morning. Few people means we can fool around the supermarket :)

 

 But waiting is not my FAVORITE.....
 
 





 



And my FAVORITE purchases so far - refrigerator and washing machine.
 
 
My husband loved it so much that he promised he will do the laundry and will stock a lot of desserts in our fridge :)
 
 
My FAVORITE shopping buddy as always.
 
 
Lastly, here's my favorite video taken this week.
 
Chloe was doing the dance craze when the kid in our neighborhood opened the door and caught her dancing.
 

 
Enjoy your weekend guys.
 
Pray for me. I have to make a decision this weekend.
 
Keep safe!
 


 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I want a new ref too!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete