Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 25 (with Video)

Well it's about that time... Time to wrap up summer and get back into the school mode. I don't want it to end! 
 
This summer flew by and my youngest went back to school. Her Ate Pretty started school two weeks ago.

But, let me start with my favorite quote I saw on FB this week.

Sometimes we don't know how close people are to the edge in their life. Be careful what you say and do towards people, you might be the person responsible for pushing someone right off the edge.



Okay. Wala siyang kinalaman sa selfie ko. Haha.

Here are my favorite photos of Chloe before going to school. She's not yet wearing her uniform. Honestly, I don't like their school uniform. Sa July ko na pag-susuotin ng uniform. Pwede naman daw sabi ng teacher.




Month of April, I prayed for a school near us. I specifically asked God to show me a school that is:
1. Progressive/Montessori
2. Christian
3. Affordable
4. Walking distance

Sabi ata ni Lord, medyo demanding ako. But He answered my prayer!


Lesson learned: Be specific in prayer.


My daily routine changed this week. My shift ends at 6am.
I'm home at around 7:30 am.
I eat breakfast then nap.
I wake up at 9:30 am and we go to school.
I run errands or do household chores while waiting for school's dismissal.
At 12 noon, I pick her up.
We eat lunch.
Then, I sleep at around 2 pm.
I wake up at 7pm.
5 hours of sleep a day. Chop-chop pa yan madalas. Haha. 

But I can't complain. 

I take vitamins and I ask God to keep me healthy. Bawal ako magkasakit.

Another favorite bonding moment with my daughter is running errands with her.


Medyo magastos lang pag kasama ko to. But I've learned the art of saying no. 

Favorite thing at work - the 3 new members that will be joining our team started their training last Monday. I'll be mentoring one of them. 

The last one I mentored got promoted and she's now a trainer. Galing! Hindi dahil sa akin ha. Magaling talaga siya kaya and she's really born to be a trainer.

Lastly, here's my favorite video of the week.

I don't have the Dubsmash app on my phone but these two love doing it on their own.


Happy Father's Day weekend!










4 comments:

  1. Wow, dinig na dinig ka ni Lord sa school na gusto mo ha?! Hahah!

    I was in night shift din dati. Parang hindi ko na kaya now that I am a mom. Para bang lagi akong aantukin. Ang hirap kaya ng chop chop na tulog kaya saludo ako sayo Em! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dininig nga ni Lord ang prayer ko. Salamat sa Kanya.

      Mahirap nga Jen. May deadline na rin ako sa sarili ko. It can't be like this forever. Hehe...

      Delete
  2. Natamaan naman ako dun. We are indeed capable of influencing the other people around us. Be specific in prayer - made me smile. I remember in one of the book I have read, a guy prayed for an open heart. Maybe he meant that he wants to become more open minded and understanding. What happened is, he got a surgery in the heart. True enough, his heart is opened. :D haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nakakatawa naman yung story na yun. Careful what you pray for :)

      Delete