Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Mother's Day

First, belated Happy Mother's day to all the moms out there!

 
Here's a picture of Chloe and yours truly last Sunday.
 
 
But before that, I have other chikkas.
 
Saturday morning, when we were on our way to the market, I saw a house having a garage sale. I immediately checked their items. The owner of the house has a daughter who lives abroad. Her daughter sent them boxes from England and they were selling most of the items. I was planning to buy a wedge few weeks ago and tadaah!!!
 
Sabi ko sa sarili ko, "Pag kumasya sakin yan, bibilin ko na."
 
Sometimes, you will have great finds in the middle of nowhere.
 

 
I'll show you more of the other items I bought soon.
 
Saturday was pretty low key. Duz cooked Tuyong Adobo and Ginisang Ampalaya.
 

 
After lunch, I just crashed. I woke up around 6 pm when I heard the thunder. It was very windy that time and we experienced brownout for a couple of hours so we all went to bed.
 
Sunday morning, we travelled all the way to Malolos Bulacan to attend my goddaughter's christening.
 
 
I was so happy to see my old good friend Johanna after few years just as how glad I am to be a godmother to her cutie patootie.
 
 
Chloe and I strolled around the venue and had fun.


 
 
 
 
We left the place at 3 pm and travelled back home to Fairview.
 
The rest of the day was spent chilling at the comfort of our home.
 
Before the day ended, I received a text from my eldest and my heart melted. A simple text means a lot to me specially when it comes from her.
 
 


 

 Hope you all had a great Mother's day weekend!
 



 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment