Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites: Week 20

Let me take a selfie first :)

 
Here is the list of my random FAVORITE things this week.


numbers clipart : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number One
 
 
Got this gift from my lil family. Aside from my Eiffel, this is also my FAVORITE.
 
The bracelet was from my new FAVORITE store.
 

 
Remember our customized family shirt? The infinity symbol means a lot to me.
 


numbers clipart : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number Two
 
My FAVORITE pic last Mother's Day because we were wearing another terno dress.
numbers clipart : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number Three
 
My FAVORITE time of the day (when I'm at home) is when I do my quiet time. Every month, I write down my "Prayer List". It is my guide on what to pray for that specific month.
 
numbers clipart : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers -  Number Four
 
 

 
Chloe's FAVORITE hobby this week - writing!
numbers clipart 5 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers -  Number Five
 
Last week, I received chicharon from Bulacan. Because we liked it so much, I ordered from my officemate. It's definitely Duz' FAVORITE chicharon.
numbers clipart 6 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers -  Number Six Illustration
 
This week, we made Mango Smoothie to beat the summer heat. It's my FAVORITE fruit!
numbers clipart 7 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers -  Number Seven Illustration
Last Wednesday was the fourth week of the Marriage Upgarde that Duz and I are attending.  The topic was about communication.
 

 



 
After the talk, we always have snack time. Those bread and pastries are my FAVORITE. I think they are from Julie's.
 
 
The following day, I answered the Love Language Quiz. Duz also answered it and we shared the results to each other. More about it on my future post.
 
 
 
numbers clipart 8 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number Eight Illustration
These past few days, I was able to stroll at the mall. There are 3 malls near our house: Fairview Terraces, SM Fairview and Robinson's Place Novaliches. I have the luxury to do mall-hopping.

I found this sala set last Sunday when we were about to do some grocery shopping. So girly!

SM Hypermarket - Fairview
Monday night, I left home earlier than usual. I went to Fairview Terraces to do some window shopping.

First store: Egg
Egg - Fairview Terraces

Egg - Fairview Terraces
 
2nd Store: True Value

True Value - Fairview Terraces


True Value - Fairview Terraces
3rd Store: Japan Home Centre

Japan Home Centre - Fairview Terraces

Japan Home Centre - Fairview Terraces

 
Japan Home Centre - Fairview Terraces
4th Store: People are People
 
Gladiator shoes/sandals are my FAVORITE and they have an outstanding collection.
 

 

 
This is my most FAVORITE. Good thing I was able to resist the temptation to buy it.
 

After an hour, I went to Robinson's Place Novaliches.
 
Store: Booksale
 
I love book sales!!!
 

 

 This is my FAVORITE among the children's books. Yucky but cutie!
 
 

Then I found Chloe's FAVORITE toy - bubbles (umbrella).


That's it for this week's Fun Finds. I'll show you more next week.

numbers clipart 9 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number Nine
Lastly, today shift, we had free lunch again. A colleague celebrated her birthday and we were invited.
 
 
Photos credit to Rye Daza
 
 

 
 
 



 
 

That's it. Happy weekend guys!
 
Tomorrow is our 6th wedding anniversary so I'm looking for a great great weekend with ze hubby.
 
God bless us all!
 

 

 

 
 
 
 














 



 



 
 
numbers clipart 9 : ABC series - Water Liquid Numbers - Number Nine

4 comments:

  1. I like your family shirt, ganda ng symbol ng infinity tapos may love na word sa dulo. Did you design it yourself? Galing! Fave ko rin ang People are People, ilang pares din ng shoes ang nabili ko dyan before. And true, mdami sila gladiators and high heeled-shoes. Pang celebrity pa ang mga designs. Yung gold gladiators ko, ang tagal ng buhay. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Edel, I designed our family shirt. Galing, type mo rin pala ang People are People at may gold gladiators ka. Mygawd!!! I so want it :)

      Delete