Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Childless Weekend

Hello dearies! How's your weekend?

Hope all is well.

Saturday, I spent the whole day sleeping. Time to catch up because I didn't get enough sleep last week.

I jumped out of bed at 6 pm. I went to the salon to get my hair trimmed.

Afterwards, I downloaded movies to watch.

During weekends, I wait for Duz to come home around 12 midnight. Then we watch movies, cuddle until we fall asleep.

Last night, we watched 22 Jump Street. Honestly, I was half awake and half asleep watching it. All I remember is the ever hunky Tatum. Haha. 

Second movie is The Best of Me



I had my heartstrings tugged in this Nicholas Sparks melodrama movie. The film is romantic in the purest sense.

Sunday morning, I cooked Eggplant Float. Duz added potato wedges.

In fairness, he really liked my recipe.


Duz went to work and I went to church. After the service, I picked him up. He has 2-hour break that gives him time to go home, eat and rest.

When he went back to work, I searched for more movies in preparation for our movie night.

I realized that I really like Nicholas Sparks movies.

Almost all Sparks' work, he would rather kill his characters and leave a beautiful corpse than have them continue a real, scarred relationship. 

So I googled and noticed one movie I haven't watched - Safe Haven and Nights in Rodanthe. So, they are next in line.

I'm excited to see The Longest Ride (2015).



This is a childless weekend so I got more time to sleep, to clean the house and to spend quality time with the hubby.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to share my Menu Plan last week.

Hope you had a nice weekend friends! 




No comments:

Post a Comment