Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Summer Team Building at White Corals Beach Resort in Morong Bataan

Today, I'll share our Summer Team Building at White Corals Beach Resort, Morong, Bataan.

I already showed you my solo pics here, but I'll still include them here.

And it's time to show you group pictures.

First, here are some pictures taken at the beach with my teammates.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are few pictures with one of my closest friends at work.  


 

 

 
 
 

Solo pics at the beach.

 

 
 
 
Let's go to the pool...
 
 
 

 

The stage is a perfect venue for photo-op.
 


 

 

 

We strolled around the resort.
 



 



We also had the chance to have picture with our General Manager. She's the one wearing stripes shirt.
 



 
 

 
On the first day, we had our practice for the team chant.
 
 
 
 
 

 
Now, here's the real action.
 


 
And some other photos taken during our stay in the resort.


 

 


 
 
 
 
 
CCS 2015! Cheers!
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment