Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Review: Cafe Kapitan Restaurant in Marikina

Last year, my nephew celebrated his first birthday at Café Kapitan. The restaurant is few blocks away from Momcy's place.
 
This is easily one of my favorite cafes in Marikina. Look at these photos and tell me, who wouldn't love the interiors of Cafe Kapitan?
 
 
 
 
 
Let's check some artworks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are my brother's shots. Mas maganda kasi nag-aaral siya ng photography at mas mahalia nag camera niya. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Ganda di ba?
 
Let's have a look at their food naman.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

I must say, lahat ng natikman ko - panalo!!!
 
 
M’s RATINGS
:O (gasp! that’s just horrible!)
:( (sappy and crappy)
:| (meh. next please!)
:) (yay! on your way to awesomeness!)
:D (expect more of me soon!)

  • FOOD – :D
  • SERVICE – :)
  • AMBIANCE – :)
   OVERALL RATING – :)

CAFE KAPITAN

Ground Floor, Kapitan Moy Building
Sta. Elena, Marikina City, Metro Manila
Right across Our Lady of the Abandoned Church
Opens daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Tel. No.: (0918) 933-7896 / (02) 646-4303
Munching Budget per person: starts at 150 PhP

 


4 comments:

  1. Very nice interiors! Good to know okay din ang food nila. Panalo talaga mga restos sa Marikina, busog na ang tiyan, busog pa ang mga mata. Plano ko magfood trip dyan this year, ang sigla sigla na kasi ng dining scene dyan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edel, masarap nga mag foodtrip sa Marikina. I'm planning to use Kris TV's guideline. One time kasi they featured it.

      Delete
  2. How much to celebrate bday party over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. It was my brother who coordinated with them. Please contact Cafe Kapitan at tel. no.: (0918) 933-7896 / (02) 646-4303

      Delete