Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Favorites: #7 - DIY Fringe Tops and Outdoor Photoshoot

Happy Friday friends!!!
 
Today, I will show you my FAVORITE DIY project so far.
 
In November last year, I made these fringe tops for my two daughters.
 
I ordered personalized shirts and started cutting them out.

 

 
A great accessory to add to plain shirts, right?
 
 
We have this family shirt with my FAVORITE infinity symbol.
 
I personally chose that design.


This is my FAVORITE family picture so far.


And my FAVORITE outfit for a cold weather.

 
 
That day, we joined an outdoor photo-shoot organized by my friend.
 
Here's my FAVORITE shots of my Elsa and Little Red Riding Hood.
 

 
 
 
That's it!
 
We just had our team lunch at Shakey's. I'll show you more about it soon.
 
Later, I'll bring Chloe to Momcy's place. They are going to Baguio to celebrate my nephew's birthday. Chloe might stay there for a week while Pretty and Momcy for the rest of the summer vacation. I wish I can go with them.
 
How about you? Any DIY project?
 
What are your plans for the weekend?
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment