Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 6: Wrap Up

Week 6: Feb/02/2015 to Feb/08/2015

(click the links to read my posts) 


Week 6
 
Oh, ayan. Dahil tapos na ako sa Love to the Max series ko, I can move forward. Week 10 na, ngayon ko pa lang mapo-post 'tong Week 6.
 
Anyway, better late than never.
 
Feb/02 (Mon):  Monday morning routine with Duz and Chloe.





At work, we had free lunch care of our TL because we all passed our CSI.




Feb/03 (Tues): It was a difficult day. I think I have Costochondritis.


Costochondritis (kos-toe-KHON-dri-tis) is an inflammation of the cartilage that connects a rib to the breastbone (sternum) — a junction known as the costosternal joint. Pain caused by costochondritis may mimic that of a heart attack or other heart conditions.

I was so stressed. I suffered from chest pain and LBM all because of my stress-or. May God be with you.

Feb/04 (Wed): After shift, I went to the grocery alone. Minsan mas gusto ko talaga mag-grocery mag-isa. Madalas kasi pag kasama ko ang mag-ama ko, maraming nadadagdag na unnecessary items. Haha.
 


I had my favorite longganisa for breakfast. Cheers to pepper & garlic!

 
Then, I had 8 hours of sleep. Fully recharged!

Feb/05 (Thurs): Because of so much stress for the past few days, I made sure to have more of my comfort food: tocino and cheese omelette.



Sorry for the lousy picture

 

Before my night shift, I went to my Dgroup leaders for marriage counseling and prayer.


 

Feb/06 (Fri): We prepared stuff for our Marriage Seminar. I had my shift adjusted so I can leave the office earlier.
 
Feb/07 (Sat): We attended "Love to the Max" Marriage Enrichment Seminar. Click the links below to read more about it.
 
 

Love to the Max: Part 2 of Day 1 (Renewal of Vows Edition)

 
I also reviewed the hotel where we stayed. Please click the link below.
 
 
We also had fun doing selfies inside our room. Click here.

 
 

 
Feb/08 (Sun): It was our 2nd day of the marriage retreat. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet of the hotel.
 
 
 
And I shared how blessed we were to be able to attend the marriage enrichment seminar organized by CCF.

 
 

 
It's one of the most memorable experiences namen ni Duz within our marriage. Something unforgettable.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Very productive weekend, good job Em! I was thinking kung kaya ko ba ang night shift kasi mejo hindi ko na ata kayang magpuyat. hehe! I adore you for being productive! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. May mga weeks na productive, meron din slow-paced. Hehe.

      Mahirap night shift. If I have better choice, magpapang-umaga ako.

      Delete