Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites: #5 - Sodexo & Onion Rings

Happy Friday, Friends!!!  This week has been kind of a blur and I am going in to hibernation this weekend.
 
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were "regular" days...
 
Up first is the GCs I got from a contest at work. That's one of my FAVORITE things. I use them when I go to the supermarket.

 
Since I started working with our company, marami-rami na rin akong natanggap na Sodexo GC (pinakamalaki P10,600 worth of GC). Every time kasi na may pa-contest, GC ang prize. Our funds come from our home office in Toronto Canada. Pag GC, walang tax. Yun ang pagkakaintindi ko kung bakit hindi cash ang prizes namen.
 
 
 
Here's the link to see Sodexo's store partners.

To locate them, click this link. Makikita niyo kung anong mga branches malapit sainyo. Hindi kasi lahat ng branches tumatanggap ng Sodexo.
 
Happy shopping!!!! 

Habol ko lang... Another FAVORITE good news... Duz has a part-time job at Racks for this week. This is a blessing for us. Additional income.
 
Hopefully, he'll have a regular job soon. (Yan ang aking prayer request)

Since yesterday, I've been bugging him to check Racks' Onion Brick. I am sure this is going to be my FAVORITE onion rings.


via
 


Promise ni Alejandrino, i-lilibre daw niya ako niyan. Or, ipagluluto na lang daw niya ako.
 
Whichever! FAVORITE ko ang onion rings.
 
That's it for now. Can't wait to go home to catch some zzz....
 
Happy weekend guys!
 


8 comments:

  1. Wow andameng gc!

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | Header I made for bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Ang bonggang gc naman nyan! I'm not a fun of onion rings pero mukhang ok yan ah.. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne. Ubos na lahat ng GC ko. Pinapalitan ko ng cash sa friend ko. Hehe. Try mo onion rings :)

      Delete
  4. Andaming Sodexo nyan ah! Alam mo favorite ko din yan bilang nabibigyan ako nyan ng sister ko (perk from her work) saka ang onion rings. Lalo na ang onion rings. Ang isang masarap na natikman ko ay yung sa 8 Cuts Burger Blends, panalo talaga! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edel. Nabasa ko nga yung post mo about 8 Cuts Burger Blends. Na-curious tuloy ako. Sana ma-try ko rin :)

      Delete