Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites: #5 - Organizing Accessories

My favorite time of this week was when I got some time to organize my accessories.
 
First, I gathered all my accessories.
 
Second, I decluttered.
  • Broken items not valuable enough to repair
  • Earrings or other accessories that need a match, but one is lost
  •  
    I love accessories but I stop collecting them. Most of the items I have are earrings. I own few rings (that I don't actually use) and few necklaces.
     
    So let me show you how I put my "little" collection all together.
     
    I found two egg trays in the kitchen and got a bright idea to use them instead of throwing them away.
     
     
     
     
    Simple. Practical.
     
    Here are some photos I found on the internet and I liked the ideas.
     
    
    via
    
    
     
    
    via
    
    
     
    I realized I need to start buying new accessories. I want to start collecting again :)
     
    Any organizing tips?
     
    
    

    8 comments:

    1. Wow I like the idea of the egg tray for accessories! What I did was I reused my chocolate box.

      --

      nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Neri Ann. My mom uses the Ferrero Chocolate container to keep her stud earrings.

        Delete
    2. Great idea on using egg trays!
      I actually have that rod (last photo) on my kitchen. I got it from Ikea.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Wow. I'm checking online if I can find the same thing. Thanks for sharing.

        Delete
    3. Ako before, I used this Ferrero chocolate clear plastic containers. Okay din ang egg trays, ha. I love buying necklaces naman, gusto ko yung may character. Basta pag feel ko, binibili ko. Tapos hindi ko rin naman nasusuot lahat, napapamigay ko rin. At least magagamit nila more than me. Hirap din ako mag-organize ng accessories kaya stop muna sa pagbili. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Edel, mom mom uses that too! Pwede yun for stud earrings. Bibili nga ako ng Ferrero para sa mga smaller earrings ko. Hehe... I also like statement necklaces but I always end up buying earrings. :)

        Delete
    4. wow, very creative at resourceful mo Em! Gumagamit din ako ng mga trays at pinaglagyan ng mga chocolates, pwede din yung sa box ng cookies, ok din gamitin yun. =)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Joy. Oo nga, pwede rin gamitin yung box ng cookies. I'll try that too. :)

        Delete