Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Week 5: Wrap Up

Week 3: Jan/26/2015 to Feb/01/2015

(click the links to read my posts) 

Monday was fun. We played with this gummy candy.


 
Look at her. So cute and funny!!! =)
 

 
Wednesday, we went to my cousins to check Citta Romma.
 
 
We planned to have swimming party here.
 
 
Saturday morning was our 1st of 12 dates in 2015. To start of, we tried the newly opened carinderia in our place. Sabi ko nga, it's better na nagsimula tayo sa carinderia, then fast food chain, then restaurant and malay naten sa ika-12, sa luxury buffet tayo mag-date. Why not diba? :)
 

Saturday afternoon, Chloe and I went to Mandaluyong to have playdate with some friends. The one hour playdate was exciting. Exciting in a sense na may, tumatawa, may umiiyak, may nagta-tantrums, may nag-aagawan ng candies, may nagbabatuhan ng toys.  Haha. But it was so sulit to catch up with my dear friends.

 


Sunday morning, madaming na-cancel na lakad. Sunday evening, I went to my second cousin's house. Ate Lovely is my second cousin. Last time I saw her, elementary days pa ata. Buti na lang may Facebook and we got re-connected.
 
I was with my other cousin - Ate Arbie.
 
 
 

The night was short, kumain lang kame, konting kwentuhan, beauty tips at plano plano ng mga lakad sa susunod. It was fun. Puro lang kame tawanan.
 
 
Ang saya namen di ba. Halos ma-ihi si Tita Minda sa kakatawa.
 
 
That's it! How was your week so far?
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment