Thursday, January 22, 2015

Week 2: Wrap Up

Week 2: Jan/05/2015 to Jan/11/2015

(click the links to read my posts)

Week 2


Jan 5-7 (Mon-Wed): Ordinary days in the hospital and in the office
Days were spent taking care of our little patient and nights were spent working. Our lil Chloe was getting better and was doing a lot of selfies.

And we were having fun! :)


Jan 8 (Thurs): Duz had a motor accident

I jokingly told him, "Kinakalabit ka na ni Lord. Wag na matigas ang ulo mo." But I still thank our Lord that nothing worse happened.

Jan 9 (Fri): I suffered eye irritation. That night, we were discharged.

It was one of the worst eye problem I had. One good thing, that night, after a week in the hospital - we were discharged.





Jan 10 (Sat): Privie's despidida and new pair of eyeglasses from Verona Optical 
In the morning, our team had our first bonding of the year a.k.a. Privie's despidida. After that, I bought a new pair of eyeglasses.






Jan 11 (Sun): First time at CCF
This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Yes, we made it! After few days of praying for it, my family was able to attend service at CCF. Kahit na almost 2 hours ang biyahe, I'm glad we were blessed to be there.




Then, we checked Avilon Zoo.


And played....


That's it!

I'll try to post my Week 3: Wrap up as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment