Thursday, January 15, 2015

Week 1: Wrap Up

Habang sinisipag pa ako mag-blog, I'll try to post my weekly wrap up. Tho I don't know if I can do this weekly. What I'm sure of, there's always a delay in my posts. Like now, I'm posting Week 1 when we're already in Week 3. Haha. You know, I'm busy. Yah, yah, yah... :)


Week 1


Week 1: Dec/29/2014 to Jan/4/2014

Dec 29-30 (Mon-Tues): Normal working days

Dec 31 (Wed):
This was my least favorite day of 2014 but I survived it. Read more about my
last day of 2014.

Jan 1 (Thurs): Overnight at my cousin's place



She's my current favorite baby aside from my own kids. Ang tabachingching niya fahil wala siyang hinto sa pagkain. I will try to visit her more often so Chloe can also play with her cousin.

Jan 2- 4 (Fri-Sun):This is the 2nd time Chloe was confined in the hospital. I'm really thankful that I have a health card, kasi mas convenient lahat. Nasa semi-private room kame and wala akong binayaran except for Chloe's vitamins. Ang laking tulong talaga. Kaya kapag hindi na maganda ang lagay ni Chloe, hindi na ako nagdadalawang isip ipa-doctor siya or ipa-admit sa hospital. Read more about our
days spent in the hospital.


That's it. I'll try to post my week 2 very very soon....


2 comments:

  1. Weekly wrap up is a great idea lalo na if you back read kasi it's as if nasa time machine ka and you will surprise that these things happened pala. I was thinking of this too pero baka hindi weekly, monthly na lang siguro para mas doable. hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pag di rin kinaya ng time ko - monthly wrap up din siguro. Pag hindi pa rin kaya, quarterly nalang... haha... :)

      Delete