Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Looking Back: 2014


Every year, there is something to be thankful for and to be happy about. This 2014, I have plenty of things to be grateful for. There were a couple of whirlwind weeks that almost broke my sanity, a few experiences that made the entire world seem shitty, but at the end of the day, the good things still outnumber the bad.

As I was trying to recollect, I'd say there's no really "highlights" in 2014. There were more hibernation and boo hoo. More of the times were spent on problem solving, repairing and rebuilding broken pieces and making both ends meet. But 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says “In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

I enjoy taking some time to reflect, treasure the memories and thank Him for the good and bad times. Wanna take a walk with me down memory lane??

February

Momcy's 5?th Birthday at Noah's Park in Rizal


February

March

Fun time at Quezon City Memorial Circle.
March


April

Chloe turned 4.


April


We welcomed my goddaughter to the Christian world.

April


MBPS' Summer Team Building at Chateau Royale Country Club in Batangas.

April


My nephew turned 1. The party was held at Cocina ni Kambal in Marikina.

April




We visited my cousin's daughter - Thea.
April


May


Popoy celebrated its first birthday at 14 Four Café.

May


June


Chloe's first day of school

June


Vela - my Boss' daughter turned 1.

June

July


4th of July, our team had breakfast at Somethin' Fishy.

July


August

Sha's simple treat on her birthday.

August

September

On Labor Day, I had time spent with Pretty in Marikina

September

My friend, Ann got hitched. I was one of the bridesmaids and Chloe was one of the flower girls.

September
GD, Duz' cousin celebrated her first birthday and it was like a reunion for the Alejandrinos.

September

October

Chloe's field trip in Enchanted Kingdom.

October
We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary at Manulife.
October


Majie's christening.

October

Another special day spent with my daughters.

October
Halloween Parade in Marikina.

October

Checked in a small hotel in Marikina.

October



November

Dad turned 30.

November
Spent a weekend with my bestfriend's family in Cavite.

November

And another week in Cavite.

November

Pretty's costume parade.

November

December 

Outdoor photoshoot.





MBPS' Christmas party.
December

In all honesty, I’m not too sad to say good-bye to 2014. I had some awesome experiences, but I’m hoping that 2015 holds just as much adventure without quite so many trials. Hey, a girl can hope, right!???



1 comment:

  1. You sure had a busy 2014 with all those events! Hoping you'll have a bountiful 2015, Em. Thanks for your comment on my previous post! Really helped and looking forward to spend the same amount on our wedding too.. Heheheh. =)

    ReplyDelete