Sunday, January 11, 2015

Last Day of 2014

This may be a late post -- yeah... I'm always like this.

Dec/31/2014 was one of my saddest days of that year. Why?

It's very personal so I don't think I can share it here in my blog (for now).

I had shift that night and had to bring Chloe with me.

She stayed in our clinic. At 12 midnight, we stepped out of our building to watch some fireworks.

Then, I went back to work and asked Chloe to stay inside the clinic.

I was checking her every hour. It wasn't an ordinary night, not an ordinary shift.

But for now, I'll keep these pictures as memories of what Chloe and I had been through together.



Dear Chica Bebe,

Sorry you had to be part of my pains, heartaches and difficulties. But as I always tell you, we'll stick together through thick and thin. I love you so much.

Hugs and kisses,
Momi Em

2 comments:

  1. I felt sad on new years eve because daryl didnt celebrate it with james and i. It was kind of sad pero ganun talaga. I chose to be happy nlng kasi at least i has james with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marami pa namang new year na dadating sa atin. Let's pray na sa mga coming years, kasama na naten ang Daddy nila :)

    ReplyDelete