Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 Resolutions/Goals

I am not a huge "resolutions" girl, but I do love having goals to motivate me and work towards. Even if I don't stick to them, it's the thought that counts right? Ha, sure!


via
Raket pa more!
I started my online business first quarter of 2014. I got so busy during the last half of the year. Hopefully, I can allot more time to focus on this thing. Raket lang ng raket!

Dance pa more!
Not only do I want to look better, I mostly just want to feel better, healthier, and stronger. I first tried Zumba last year and I want to do it more often this year. I love dancing, it's my frustration. I don't have any other physical activities because I have an admin job (sitting for almost 8 hours). I should be intentional in getting more into action.

Cook pa more!
I'd like to be better about meal planning and I'd love to push myself outside of my comfort zone a little bit to expand my cooking repertoire. Duz always do the cooking but it won't hurt if I try new recipes every once in a while.


Pay debt pa more!
I've been doing my best to pay all our debts. Once done, I'll work on staying out of debt.

Travel pa more!
More would mean at least one trip this year because I wasn't able to travel in 2014 even once.

Read pa more!
I am a terrible book reader. My mind wanders and I have to re-read page after page and then I fall asleep. So needless to say. I have a ton of unfinished books (PDF) waiting to be read. I read a few different mommy & fashion blogs every day, but I tend to stick with scrolling through Facebook or Instagram on my phone I know. So this year my goal is to read something worth reading!

Get outside with the kids pa more!
With Pretty staying at Momcy's place, it's not often that we get full days where we are all together. So, my goal for 2015 is to make those moments count, by doing fun activities together instead of being together in the house, yet doing separate things. More walks. More park. More outside time.


Date pa more!
Not necessarily more time, but more quality time. Since Duz is a househusband, we spend a lot of time together in the same room, but on our separate addiction (his is TV, mine is FB), doing our own thing. Chloe goes to bed, and we just zone out. My (and hopefully his!) goal is to spend more time together, without being plugged in to a cellphone or TV! This includes 12 Dates in 12 Months.

Fellowship pa more!
I started joining a couples Dgroup and we are running a bible study in our office. I want to spend more time with quality people who'll be able to guide me with biblical advice.

Pray pa more!
This is always a goal of mine. I can get wrapped up in worry so quickly. I need to just, "give it to God and go to sleep"!

And that's that! What are your 2015 goals & resolutions?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment