Monday, January 26, 2015

2014 Rating and Things We Are Grateful For

Before the year ended, I asked Duz to rate his year 2014.

I also asked him to write down the things he wanted to thank God for.

First, let me show you what I wrote.



And Duz wrote this.


I also asked Chloe to draw things she's thankful for. Dinrawing niya ako at Dadi niya. Sayang, di ko napicture-an.

Anyway, kahit gaano kasablay ang 2014 namen, I still want to thank God for everything.

My job is to wake up every day, say yes to life’s invitation, and let hundreds of people watch me get up off the floor, walk, stumble, and get back up again.

4 comments:

  1. True yan Em, ang dami talagang bagay na dapat ipagpasalamat sa Taas lalo na yung keeping our family safe and healty number 1 yan sa listahan.

    Hope your 2015 ay mas maging prosperous and more blessings din. God bless! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. Thank you and God bless din sa family mo :)

      Delete
  2. Right! We should be grateful no matter what. Good vibes lang lagi para madami dumating na blessings. Here's hoping that this brand new year will be better for all of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Edel. Let's claim it - better year for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete