Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up: Realization & Visit

I've realized true love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs. When you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.
 
I've realized that marriage is a messy thing but I don't regret it.
 
I've realized I have few trusted friends who will go an extra mile to help me go through all the dramas of life.
 
I've realized God is teaching me a lot of things. He is molding my character and He wants me to grow more of like Him.
 
Source

 
Sunday, we went to my best friend's new place. She lives in Paranaque. Imagine, almost 3 hours ang biyahe namen para lang makapunta sa kanila. Nevertheless, masaya naman at nagkasama ulit kame. Last week kasi, nagkita kame sa photoshoot pero mga 5 minutes lang. Pauwi na sila nung dumating kame.

I'm glad nakapagkwentuhan kame ni Ate Leah. She know everything amount me, even my demon side. Haha..

Her husband, Pato and Duz also had their own bonding moment. Nakikipag-tournament sila ng darts every time pumupunta kame sa kanila.
 
Here's Chloe's OOTD muna.
 
 
Wala si Ate Marcia, nasa Cavite. So si Chloe at baby Micah lang ang nag-bonding. Super cute ng inaanak ko. Noon, umiiyak siya pag lumalapit ako. Takot kasi siya sa ibang tao. Pero ngayon, sumisiksik na yan sa akin =) 
 
 
 That's it, pansit!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment