Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 51: 2014

Last week's happening.

Monday -  Bingo and Bring Me contest 
CCS NOVA team had fun games and our team - Centaurus won. For the Bring Me contest, we won P1000. For the Bingo, one of the two winners is our teammate, Lalaine. She bagged P300 worth of Sodexo GCs. 





Tuesday - CCS Year-End Celebration and BU's Christmas Basket and Cake2Go 
Each team prepared a short presentation. Our team played puppets dancing in the tune of Jingle Bell Rock. We won the runner up place and received P500 worth of Sodexo GCs. 





We also received our Christmas basket from our Business Unit (Toronto). 





Nag-carpool kame. Laine & her boyfie - John, Ann, Privie, Mark and I decided to stop by at Cake2Go. Dahil masyado kameng stressed sa work, kelangan namen ng comfort food. 





Wednesday - Hassle sa Christmas Basket 

We tried two times to get our Christmas basket pero naubusan ng stocks. Here are the pics from my colleagues flooding my newsfeed that day =)





Thursday - McDo delivery (Team Lunch) 
Because we won few contests this week, we used out pot money for our team lunch. We usually opt McDo delivery. I tied their Cheeseburger Deluxe and twister fries. 





And JC, our teammate gave us free Apple Pie!




Friday - Ukay 
I need a shiny outfit for our Christmas Party. Cramming na naman ako. Matagal ko ng gustong i-check ang Ukay-ukay Paradise sa Commonwealth so pagkakataon ko na 'to. I thrifted 1 dress (for the party) + 13 others. Yes, 14 dresses!!! I'll share it on a separate post. 


To wrap this us up, this is what I got for P75. That's $1.68!!! Sulit!!!


I'm excited for this new week! Hope you are too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment