Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weekend Story: GD's 1st Birthday

Sunday, we attended the first birthday of Duz' cousin - Ghiabella Deigh. It was held at Max's Restaurant in Ermita Manila. It was a Mickey Mouse-themed party which Chloe and I really liked. 



I checked Max's restaurant and found its Party Packages. The party that we attended had option B for kids and Menu 1 for adults.



 
 
The function room is big and it can accommodate 100 persons or more.

I believe, there were 150 guests that day. I enjoyed the food at Max’s Ermita, particularly the fried chicken (their specialty).




Here's their website.

Now, let's go to my photo diary of the event.



Family Pic



OOTD: Mom & Daughter (Terno)
 

Amazed with Minnie Mouse


Chloe's OOTD
 

Happy birthday GD!

Havin' fun in the photo booth



Falling in line

Photo bombers!!!

DuzEm
 
My extra-sweet hubby
 


Cupcake cutting??
 
 
 
DuzEm
 
Ermita Branch

After the party at Max's, we went to Tito Dexter's house.
GD and Chloe
The boys had few shots.

5 puppies

Have a great weekend dearies!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment