Friday, October 3, 2014

Weekend Story: Ann & Erik's Wedding



Last Saturday afternoon, my good friend Ann got hitched with Erik, her boyfriend for 3 years. 



One of her bridesmaid backed off and that made me an instant bridesmaid. Chloe is one of her flower girls.





We dolled up in the newest Microtel's branch in UP Technohub. Yes, it's near our office building. Introductory price of her room is around P3500 ($78).





Hair and make up cost P850. I didn't want to rip my wallet so I just did it myself.

I tied my hair in a half pony tail and put false eyelashes.


Tadaah!


The wedding ceremony was held at Mary The Queen Parish in Fairview, QC.



The wedding entourage started at 2pm followed by the reception at Neopolitan Brittany Clubhouse.

Here's my photo diary of the event. 





















Best wishes to one of the best couples I've ever met. God bless your marriage!



No comments:

Post a Comment