Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Review: R-Sizzling in Talipapa Novaliches QC

I like it whenever I find an affordable place to dine, in case my husband gets lazy to cook. One of my best finds is the local steakhouse near our place. If you're near Barangay Talipapa in Novaliches, you must try R-Sizzling. It's located in Solville Subdivision.

Don't expect too much. The place is small and it's categorized as an average carinderia but it’s not like any carinderia I’ve been to! 
There is no ambiance, it is open air and has a few tables. We were there for lunch and luckily we were the only customers. It was a hot but windy day making the heat bearable.








I always want my food warm so eating my food on a sizzling plate makes the meal more palatable.

Sizzling Porkchop - P50
Sizzling Longganisa - P35



Overall, R-Sizzling is one surprising dining experience. The place isn’t cozy at all but people keep coming back. Who wouldn’t? For good food at pang-masa prices? At everything less than PhP 100 per serve, it is indeed a super saver discovery. Plus, the servers are nice and accommodating.

If you're in a tight budget but still want to eat decent food, try it.

I give R-Sizzling 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's so sulit!!! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment