Tuesday, September 9, 2014

September Goals

I've been enigmatic for the last two months. I didn't share my July and August goals because to tell you the truth, I only hoped to survive those darkest days of my life. 

Now, I'm trying my best to recover and to hang in there. 



Source
Let's get right to it. This month, I'd be making a bit major things in life.

September Goals

Let go. 
I won't go into details but I'm letting few things go this month. 

Have and give some space. 
Taking space is one of the telltale signs of a healthy relationship. It can aid a lot of marriage problems. It's an experiment Duz and I will try. 

Recharge. 
I've been unfair to myself for the longest time. I pushed myself until I got exhausted, overwhelmed and ready to snap. This month, I'll give myself a break - physically, emotionally, mentally and financially. 

Watch a movie. 
I've actually done this. After 5 years, I watched a movie in the big screen. 

Celebrate with friends. 
There are few plans for celebrations. I'll try to socialize again with friends. 

Strengthen my support group. 
Talk and listen to friends and family. Having close friends and family has far-reaching benefits for your health. I will choose few trusted people to whom I will confide. 

So those are my goals for the month. I really need your prayers so I can get through of the lowest points of my life. And here's God's promise that inspires my September.

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 

How about you? What’s on your agenda this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment