Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: Master's Shawarma Station

*Note that Em has a strong stomach and high tolerance on street food so please eat this at your discretion. 

Along Quirino highway, you won't find any shawarma stores. Mostly would be just booths. Years ago, I've tried this Shawarma booth in Novaliches Bayan. Yesterday, I was in the area and was looking something for breakfast. Instead of opting for some silog, I decided to try it again. It didn't disappoint me. It still tastes so good. I was told by some mommies that there's one famous shawarma house in Lagro. I'll try that soon. 

Going back to Master's Shawarma Station, it's cheap, tastes yummy, filling, and will make you come back for more! Imagine - for 45php ($1.15) you get delicious pita bread, generously topped with beef, cucumber, tomatoes, onions and cheese. Slather it with yoghurt sauce and hot sauce and you're good to go! 





Sorry for the blurred photo.

If you happen to be near the area, try it. It's across the Shrine of Our Lady of Mercy Parish, Novaliches (OLMP). 





They have other branches in Pasay City. 

2 comments:

  1. pwede po mgfranchise nyan? if pwede po how much po kaya? can you email me at twinx30_pretty@yahoo.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. Please contact them directly. Thanks!

      Delete