Thursday, September 18, 2014

Midi Pencil Skirt

Hey ladies! I still can't get over with my new ukay find and I actually wore it yesterday in the office. 

Here's my first post about fab finds. I'm a bargain girl and not a fan of branded clothes. I always scout for inexpensive but elegant pieces. It's been a while since I went shopping and yesterday... I needed something to wear to work.

One of the most difficult to pull off is a midi skirt. I'm not tall enough or thin enough and that's a bit of issue here. After thinking long enough, I finally got the guts to purchase my first midi skirt - pencil cut.



And would you believe, I got this for P85 ($1.91) only?!!!!

I can wear this in the office as many times as I want. I can pair it with tube or spaghettis trap sando then add a blazer.

I did some research about this type of staple.

Pencil cut skirts in general have a very good figure enhancing silhouette. It’s a great way to enhance the curves that you already have or create the curves that you lack. Tucking your top in your pencil cut midi skirt will help enhance your figure so do that if you already have shapely curves. If you need some help creating an illusion of a curvier waist, just add on a belt and you should have an instant hourglass figure illusion. via Glam Radar
For those of you who love to show off your curves, a calf-skimming pencil skirt is a fabulous option for you. To elongate your figure, I suggest finding a pencil skirt that sits an inch or two below your bust.
Let Pinterest show you different styles, colors and designs of midi skirts.

I'm really proud of my ukay finds and it really gives me a thrill every time I find a real treasure.

'Til my next ukay escapade!



No comments:

Post a Comment