Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review: Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick 080 Coral


I got a gift from my Mom few months ago and it's the Revlon Coral 080.

What I love: a sexy bright shade, which I’d describe as a orange red rather than a coral. The ColorBurst line is fast becoming my favourite mid-priced lipstick, glides on silky smooth and is not too heavy, is really moisturising and seems to have good colour pay-off. Bright, Bold and guaranteed to grab attention. This lipstick guarantees a punch of colour and has good staying power. The packaging is chic, in a matte quilted black case, and I personally really like how the end of the tube is the shade of the lipstick – makes it much easier to find in my drawer when I’m in a hurry.

What I don’t love: although you get a couple of hours of wear from this lipstick, due to the bold nature of the shade, it really needs more regular touch ups. It definitely wont last through a coffee, let alone lunch, so be prepared for some up-keep to ensure this statement shade works for you all day. Also be sure to line your lips when using this shade as, like most bright shades, you may end up with a little bleeding outside the lip line.

I really love this lipstick, it ticks all my boxes – sexy, shiny, bold and cheap!




No comments:

Post a Comment