Friday, June 6, 2014

June Goals



I'll try to share my monthly goals here and I know with that comes accountability. June is the start of another school year for students. It's also the beginning of the rainy season here in the Philippines. I used to hate the rain but because of the scorching heat that summer brings, I'm looking forward to a colder weather. 

Let's just have a quick look back in May. 

  • Mother's Day celebration with my daughters, Momcy and Sister Sha. 
  • I started attending in Victorious Church of Jesus Christ International. It's a local church just in front of our building. 
  • Duz and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary and I had an open letter for him. 
  • Our haven burglarized. This is the second time in the same house. It's the 6th in 6 years. Despite of this, I'm thankfully my family is safe. Material things can be replaced. We are now working on securing our place and praying more for peace of mind.


Goals for June: 

Tithe. 
It's been 10 years and I must admit - I've been failing to do this. God has blessed me and my family and I need to return what's His. 

Go to church. 
Another failure - there are more Sundays I didn't go to church. Part of my come back to serious Christian life, I want to go to church every Sunday. 

Enroll Chloe in Pre-school. 
It will be her firs time in school and we are all excited. 

Celebrate Father's Day. 
No grand celebration, just a simple and meaningful one. 

Read a book. 
It's been a while since I grabbed a book and read it. Since I started reading blogs, I stopped reading books which is foolish. I'm challenging myself to read at least one book. 

See a doctor. 
Duz has been complaining about his eyes and internal organs. I also need to set an appointment with my OB. Chloe needs to see her Pedia. Health is very important and I need to prioritize this. 

Buy AC for better sleep. 
Since the start of summertime here in the Philippines, I had my fair share of sleepless days/nights. I remember there was a day when I cried to Duz because I was so sleepy but can't sleep because it was so hot. 

So, these are my goals for June. What are your plans for this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment