Tuesday, June 24, 2014

First Year Blog Anniversary

It’s been quiet around here lately, very, very quiet. Careful, don’t step on that tumbleweed!

If you haven’t gone back through the archives of this blog, you probably wouldn’t know yesterday was my one-year anniversary of starting this blog. 

It has been a quick year and while I don’t have a ton of content yet, I still have numerous ideas flowing through my head of things I want to share with you!

When I first started this blog, I was nervous, shy and worried about putting my words out there for anyone to see. I probably spent over two hours on my very first post… which is HILARIOUS because it isn’t even really a “post.” I second guessed myself on every post in those early days and still struggle with my words from time to time. 

However, sometimes you have to, in the words of Nike…

JUST DO IT!

Click post.

Put it all out there.

Putting up a blog is one of the few things I have in my Bucket List. I was inspired by few bloggers I discovered in the blogosphere that's why I started blogging. I have random posts - about my family and other personal experiences, entertainment news, reviews and new found ideas from my own research.




I’m looking forward to the year ahead and I sure hope you’ll visit even more this year!

Have a good week,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment