Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!





How did you celebrate?


I celebrated with my daughters, sister and mom. But before that, Chloe and I went to church that morning. After the service, our Pastor's wife asked all the moms to stay because they have a small treat for us. I was hesitant to stay because I'm a fairly new church member, but I stayed anyway. They set-up a long table inside the church and the men served us free lunch. We had salad, pasta, chicken, fish fillet, and special puto. After eating, we had a short program wherein Ptra. De Ocampo shared that women should be the standard bearers of truth, beauty and goodness. Each one of us was asked to share a short testimony. before the program ended, they gave out a heart-shaped chocolate to all of us. It was rich, luscious, mouth-watering chocolate! This is the first church event that I attended and I'm glad I did.









After the program, Chloe and I went to Robinson's Galleria (Veranda) and met Momcy, Tatits and Pretty. We ate at Papa John's and you can read my review about this pizza restaurant here.





After eating, we attended church service at Victory. It was the first time I brought Chloe and Pretty to it's Sunday School. I'd say the place is a conducive learning environment and very child-friendly. It's a classy new built facility. I liked how they designed each room with a theme. Classes are divided by age group. Chloe attended the pre-school class, while Pretty joined the Primary. If you want to know more about the Kids Ministry, click here.





Victory gave each mom a small token. It was a simple day well celebrated with my loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment