2 cups glutinous rice (malagkit)
1 1/2 cups water
2 cups brown sugar
4 cups coconut milk
- Combine the sticky rice and water in a rice cooker and cook until the rice is ready.
- While the rice is cooking, combine the coconut milk with brown sugar and diced mango in a separate pot. Cook in low heat until the texture becomes thick. Stir constantly.
- Once the rice is cooked and the coconut milk-sugar-mango mixture is thick enough, add the cooked rice in the mixture then mix well.
- Scoop the cooked biko and place it in a serving plate then flatten the surface.
- Garnish, take a photo then post it on your FB or IG.
- Share and enjoy!
Next week again!