Friday, January 17, 2014

Looking Back: 2013

I already mentioned that 2013 was not a great year for me but I still want to look back and check the highlights of the year. I know that this is a bit late but I still want to stroll down the memory lane.

January:


1st weekend, Alejandrinos had a reunion at Water Camp.

More photos here!

3rd week, Duz and I tried Pan de Amerikana. Checked this off my list!

More photos here!

February:

Alejandrinos went to Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center for picnik.
More photos here!

We tried Love Desserts and enjoyed it big time! Cheked this off my list!
More photos here!

Last weekend of February, we went to San Fernando, Pampanga and visited my mother-in-law's relatives.

More photos here!

February 25, 2013 - we celebrated our 5th Anniversary as a couple. This was our first time to try a motel. I can finally check this off my bucket list. Haha!
More photos here!

March:

First week, our team (Centaurus) went to Tagaytay for a weekend getaway!
More photos here!

It was the opening of Sky Ranch. We were the first to experience it.
More photos here!

Second week, the Roldans (mother-in-law's clan) had a reunion.
More photos here!
Kids enjoyed the inflatable pool party!
More photos here!


Third week, it was MBPS' Summer Team Building at Club Balai Isabel.
More photos here!
More photos here!

Pretty graduated and she was recognized as the MOST OUTSTANDING student of the year.
More photos here!


We had the Alejandrinos pool party at Rolling Hills Resort. It was my father-in-law's despidida.
More photos here!

Last Saturday of the month, I went to Bosay Resort in Antipolo with my cousin.
More photos here!

April:

April 1, 2013 - Chloe turned 3. We went to Remedios Royale Resort with Duz' and my family.

More photos here!
And here!

2nd week, my friend Ana got married. My friends and I went to Bulacan to witness it.
More photos here!


3rd week, Duz started working for his friends' Nicky's Pares and Grill.

More photos here!
And here!

Then, our team (Centaurus) tried Nicky's.
More photos here!

April 28, 2013 - I turned 26.
More photos here!

May:

Mother's Day celebration with my Ina, Kapatid, Anak.

More photos here!

Pretty attended McDo's Kiddie Crew Workshop. Checked this off my list!
More photos here!

Finally, our dream vacation came true. We went to Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

More photos here!
Read more about our 1st day.
More photos here!
Read more about our 2nd day (part 1).
More photos here!
Read more about our 2nd day (part 2).
More photos here!
Read more about our 3rd day.

June:

2nd week of June, our team went all the way to San Jose Bulacan to celebrate our teammate's birthday.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

Last Saturday of the month, it was the MBPS Performers' Night where we I get the chance to wear a long gown.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

Last day of the month, I met my Nuqui family and it was the first time I saw my nephew "Coco".
More photos here!
Read more about it.

July:

Another fun event at work was the CCS Excelence Day. The theme was "Throwback 90s".
More photos here!
Read more about it.

August:

My sister Sha celebrated her birthday at Astoria Plaza.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

My family and friends got the chance to visit Dalton Pass.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

And we dropped by at Diadi. After 5 years, we had the opportunity to visit Duz' relatives.


Our team went to Madella Quirino to attend a golden birthday party. We enjoyed the river.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

We also visited Madella Falls.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

And before going home to Manila, we had our stop over at Diadi. We saw some of Duz' cousins.

September:

Our team had an overnight stay at Great Eastern Hotel.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

October:

Earlier this month, we moved to our new haven. I was so happy about it because it's like hitting the reset button.
Read more about it.


On October 17, 2013 - my batchmates celebrated our 2nd anniversary at Manulife.
More photos here!

On October 22nd, Pretty turned 7.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

Last day of the month, Chloe attended the Trick or Treat event at our office.
More photos here!

We also had our Halloween Party during our shift.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

November:

On November 2, 2013 - Duz turned 29. We had a simple dinner at home with his closest friends and the following day, we went to Golden Pyramid Resort.

We had our annual team building at Phillip's Sancutary in Antipolo.
More photos here.
Read more about it.

December:

Duz and I tried Kalborger's. Checked this off my list.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

Mid of the month, our team had a mini exchange gifts.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

We stayed at the Golden Pyramid Resort on Christmas day.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

Before the year ended, Chloe had her first haircut.
More photos here!
Read more about it.

We celebrated NYE in a very simple way. Stayed at home and shared dinner with some friends.
More photos here!

That was it!

I'm glad I am so OC when it comes to creating albums on FB. I make sure I put the date per album.

I realized how helpful it was when I made this year's summary.

Looking behind, it wasn't a year of failure. In fact, there were few celebrations and triumphs in 2013.

Looking forward to more exciting days and more things that I will check off in my list this 2014.

Laters,

No comments:

Post a Comment